Thursday, April 19, 2007

A big week!


I've been trying to make Affy's passport photos and ended up getting distracted into making this cheesy creation! By this age Stella had already been on a transatlantic flight and had two passports so I feel like it's about time Affy had hers. Although I think we'll be having lots of UK holidays for the time being anyway!

It's been a big couple of weeks for Africa. Last week she made her first forward motion in a desperate attempt to get to the toys which her sister keeps removing from reach. It's still pretty laboured as she moves with the strength of her arms and hasn't worked out that she can move one at a time yet. Only a matter of time!

Last Thursday we also discovered Affy's first tooth. It was only when a friend mentioned that her daughter had just got hers that I thought to check in her mouth!! There it was. Just poking through. You can just spot the tiny fellow in her mouth on this picture too.

Affy is also getting much better at sitting. There's a picture of this below. (for comparison here's a pic of Stella at a similar age)

You might have noticed that most of the pictures of Affy are taken in our bedroom. This is because I have discovered that coping with a camera and two children outside the house is not so easy. Maybe I'll get better at this. Just in case you're concerned though, I do take her out of the house quite a lot. Much more than my camera in fact.

No comments: